Hartung

Category: Books,Arts & Photography

Hartung Details

Documents the life and career of this German pioneer in abstract expressionism, and shows a variety of his ceramics, drawings, and paintings

Reviews

The quality of the product at a reasonable price make this a 5 star buy. I do not think I can add a worthwhile word to the endless Abstraction/Representation debate in the art world. Hans Hartung is one of many abstract artists I "get" as I age. Dementia? No. Just that I have come to realize that we really do operate in a thousand and one abstract ways in the "real world" without considering the abstract basis of our actions.Examples include "Beautiful Children", Constitutional Rights" and "Money".

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel